On behalf of the Franklin College Athletic Training Department, we would like to welcome you and your team to Franklin College for your upcoming athletic contest. We hope that your visit is safe and injury free. The athletic training room is located on the north west side of the Spurlock Center.
The FC Athletic Training Staff will provide the following:
- Coolers for water and ice chests with ice bags
- Cups for your bench (300 for football, 100 for all other sports)
- Biohazard materials/containers
- Taping tables available in or near your locker rooms
- A certified athletic trainer in attendance
- A team physician on call
- All therapeutic modalities available upon request
- Bench towels (provided for volleyball and basketball only)
We ask that YOU supply the following:
- Your own taping and medical supplies
- Extra cups if needed
- Towels for the sidelines, bench, and showering
|Head Athletic Trainer|
Chris Shaff, MA, LAT, ATC, ITAT
Assistant Athletic Trainers
Chelcee Hill, MS, LAT, ATC
Samantha Shruck, MS, LAT, ATC
|Johnson County Memorial Hospital
1125 W. Jefferson St.
Franklin, IN 46131
Office: (317) 736-3300
A team physician will be in attendance at all home varsity football games and championship contests. Dr. Scott Gudeman has been providing sports medicine services to Franklin College since 1998. He completed his undergraduate degree from IU in 1984, graduated from the IU School of Medicine in 1988, completed his orthopedic residency in 1993 and his sports medicine fellowship in 1994.
Feel free to contact us if you have questions or if we can be of further assistance to you or your team. Best of luck to you in your upcoming seasons.